While my family has decided to forgo Christmas presents in lieu of a Florida vacation (OMG, I cannot wait for a warm, snow-free Christmas), I thought it would be fun to share some of the items I am currently coveting, in the hopes of inspiring (or instigating) some of your own holiday wish lists.
1) Kate Spade 'Sparkle Bows IPad Folio': I'll be honest, I hardly ever use my iPad (I use my computer to write my blog, edit pictures, watch TV shows, etc), but this super cute black and gold iPad Air case totally stood out to me while I was surfing the Kate Spade website the other day (she has the cutest accessories!). On my last trip to Florida, my sister and I found a Kate Spade outlet store that had a 60% off sale (it was amazing!) so I will definitely be checking that out on my upcoming trip. Who knows, I may just come home with a super cute case.
2) Stella & Dot 'Mixed Metal Sutton Necklace': This incredibly gorgeous mixed metal necklace has been on my covet list for months. Chunky and bold, this necklace can be worn in a variety of ways, and looks great as both a 'choker' style and longer pendant necklace. Unfortunately at $128 CND, I have yet to bring myself to buy it (I am a Forever 21 jewelry kind of girl!), so for now, I will just keep admiring it from afar.
3) Laura Mercier Body & Bath Luxe Quartet in 'Almond Coconut Milk': While I absolutely love Laura Mercier's line of cosmetics, I have yet to try anything from her bath & body collection. This set, which I imagine to smell like the beach (I haven't actually smelled it, but come on, you can't go wrong with almond and coconut), contains a honey bath, a body scrub, a soufflé body créme, and a shimmer body mist. Sign me up!
4) Too Faced 'Under The Mistletoe' Set: As I have mentioned several times in the past, I am not much of a lipstick girl (my dry lips can't handle more than some tinted lip balm these days). So why am I lusting after Too Faced new 'Under The Mistletoe Toe' lipstick set? I'll be honest, it is the incredibly cute mini La Creme lipsticks (these are quite moisturizing for a fully opaque lipstick) and glittery pink bag, that make this one item I'd love to find in my stocking this Christmas.
5) Agave 'Healing Vapour Iron': As much as I like to window shop both the Sephora and Ulta websites, it was only after watching a recent youtube video that I discovered the Agave line of repairing hair products, including the 'Healing Vapour Iron'. Used in conjuction with the brand's 'Vapour Infusion' leave in conditioner, this iron works to condition dry, damaged and frizzy hair, while making it smooth, shiny and healthy looking. My dry ends are absolutely drooling over this iron.
6) Michael Kors 'Slim Runway Black Stainless Steel Watch': Another item that has made several of my currently coveting lists is this absolutely gorgeous black stainless steel Michael Kors watch. Simple, yet elegant, this watch is the perfect accessory for any outfit (casual or more dressed up), and definitely something I will be keeping my eye out for while in Florida (I got a great deal on a watch last Christmas).
7) Fuji Film 'Instax Mini 8': The cutest camera I have possibly ever seen (you know I am longing after the baby pink shade), Fuji Film's 'Instax Mini 8' is the newest polaroid on the market, taking tiny 62mm x 46mm pictures. While I definitely wouldn't be using this camera on a daily basis (the film is quite expensive), I think this camera would make the perfect accompaniment for a girls night out, special date night or vacation (I can already see the photo collages I could put together).
8) It Brushes for Ulta 'Your Beautiful Basics Airbrush' Set: This past weekend, I made a pit stop in Ulta to check out (and of course purchase) some It Cosmetics products. While I didn't have any of the brands' new makeup brushes on my shopping list, I couldn't help but check them out, and of course, like any beauty addict, had to immediately add them to my wish list. Incredibly soft (seriously, I made my boyfriend pet them to see how soft they felt), these brushes feel of the highest quality, and, while I have yet to try them, I just know they apply makeup like a dream. While I would love to buy every brush from the new collection (who wouldn't?!), my sights are set on the 'Your Beautiful Basics Airbrush Set' which includes a powder brush, foundation brush, concealer brush, shadow brush and crease brush.
9) Sarah Jessica Parker 'SJP NYC' Perfume: As I have mentioned several times before, Sarah Jessica Parker's 'SJP NYC' is my all time favourite perfume. So why is it added to my currently coveting list? Well, I recently ran out and can't seem to find it anywhere (has it been discontinued?!). I would seriously love to get my hands on another bottle, so if you have any idea where I might be able to find, be sure to let me know in the comment section below.
What do you think of my most recent currently coveting list? Will you be adding anything to your holiday wish list? What are your plans for the holidays? What items are you currently coveting? Be sure to let me know in the comment section below.