I am so excited to finally post my holiday (and 1000 subcribers) giveaway. I have been planning this giveaway for months, and now that all of the prizes have arrived, I can finally share it with all of you. Before I show you all of the prizes up for grabs, I just wanted to thank each and every one one of you for your continuing encouragement and support. It sounds cliched, but when I decided to start this blog, I never thought it would change my life this much and that I would meet so many wonderful people. All of your comments and emails mean so much to me and I thank you for continuing to read my blog. I wanted to show my gratitude to all of you by putting together a giveaway with some of my favourite products. So without further ado, here are the prizes that one lucky subscriber will win:
Part #1: Midnight Artic Makeup Bag
I am so excited that Bonnie from Plaid Poni Designs on etsy was kind enough to donate another makeup bag from her amazing collection. After looking on etsy for a makeup bag to add to my giveaway, I had to go back to Bonnie because I truly believe her bags are the best. After reading all of your comments as to which bag was your favourite, Bonnie and I decided on the Midnight Artic Boxy Bag for this giveaway. With its warm grey background and damask-like print, this bag is really super trendy.
Bonnie began making her own cosmetics bags a year and 1/2 ago, after she noticed that the makeup bags offered in stores were either too expensive, too small or just too ugly. All of Bonnie's bags are big enough to fit your favourite cosmetics, but small enough to pack and travel with. All bags have a zipper enclosure, a handle on the side for easy carrying, and are fully lined with clear vinyl, making them easy to clean and ensuring that the fabric does not get stained or ruined. Bonnie hand picks all of the fabrics herself, ensuring that all of her bags are attractive and fashion forward. To see Bonnie's full collection of adorable makeup bags, click here (The Midnight Boxy Bag is currently on sale for $18.99)
Part #2: Audrey Hepburn 2011 Calendar.
This 12 month calendar is actually courtesy of my mom. Knowing how much I like Audrey Hepburn, my mom bought this for me as a present for Christmas. Unfortunately, I had already bought one for myself and hung it on my wall. Knowing that FunnyFace Beauty is inspired by Audrey Hepburn my mom asked if I would like to include it in my giveaway. Thanks Mom!
Part #3: Urban Decay's Naked Palette:
It was hard for me to decide which eyeshadow palette I should include in this giveaway. There are so many out there, but I honestly think that the Naked Palette is a great staple for any makeup collection. Urban Decay makes great quality products, and with all of its neutral colours, the Naked Palette allows for hundred of different eyeshadow looks.
Part #4: Buxom Sidekicks Holiday Set
Buxom mascara has been a favourite for a while now. I have raved about this over and over again on this blog (and on some of your blogs), so I wanted to give you a chance to see just how great this mascara is. This Buxom set also includes two miniature Big & Healthy Lip Polishes in Dolly and Gina.
Part #5: SJP NYC Perfume and Travalo Refillable Atomizer
SJP NYC is another one of my favourite products. I received my bottle of perfume for my birthday in April and have not stopped wearing it since. This perfume is super fruity and girly and comes in a really cute bottle. I have also included a Travalo Refillable Atomizer which I recently talked about here.
Part #6: Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar and Loose Colour.
I fell in love with Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics last month at the Toronto IMATS. Wanting to share my love for this Vegan company, I bought two of my favourite products to add to the giveaway:
* "Grandma" Lip Tar: a peachy-pink, fully opaque lipgloss. You seriously only need a pin head sized amount to cover your entire lips.
* "Twirl" Loose Colour: a very shimmery golden pink pigment that is absolutely gorgeous (I'm actually wearing it on my lips today).
Part #7: M.A.C Rodarte Collection Pigment in "White Gold" (M.A.C Collector's Item)
This shimmering white-gold pigment is a M.A.C Collector's item, as it was part of the never released Rodarte collection (it comes with a Rodarte box and Rodarte packaging). **Just to note, this was part of a charity pack from the M.A.C Warehouse sale, and all proceeds from the package went to both AIDS and Cancer charities**
Part #8: MAC Eyeshadows
*M.A.C's Golden Crown: This eyeshadow was recently released with the holiday 2010 Tartan Tale collection. This gold eyeshadow is super shimmery and perfect for the holiday season.
* M.A.C's "Family Silver": This mineralized eyeshadow has brown veining running through both a light and dark grey eyeshadow.
Part #9: M.A.C Lip Products
* M.A.C Lipstick in 'Colour Me Coral': This light pinky-coral frost lipstick fits in perfectly with the 2010 coral lip trend.
* M.A.C Lipglass in 'Corsette': This frosty brown lipgloss is gorgeous with its golden shimmer.
* M.A.C Slimshine Lipstick in 'Gentle Simmer': This peachy-pink moisturizing lipstick was limited edition to M.A.C.
Part #10: Miscellaneous M.A.C Products
* M.A.C Mineralize All-Over Lotion: This lotion is made for both the face and body, and is full of moisture and shimmer.
* M.A.C Impeccable Brow Pencil in "Taupe": This medium-brown toned eyebrow pencil is perfect for anyone with brown hair (sorry blondes...give it to a friend?)
* M.A.C #188 Small Duo Fibre Face Brush: This flat top brush can be used for blending both powder and liquid makeup.
Part #11: Miscellaneous
*eos Lip Balm in 'Sweet Mint': This super moisturizing lip balm is both uniquely packaged and super moisturizing. I know a lot of you can't get these where you live, so I wanted to give you a chance to own one.
*Forever 21 Double Sided Nail Files: These nails files are duo sided and super cute. One side is purple with red hearts and the other side is full of pink glitter.
***Please read all rules, I really don't want to disqualify anyone, but it's hard to count entries when someone hasn't followed all of the rules so please read them. Just so you know if you post your entries in separate comments, all entries will be placed together in my excel spreadsheet***
1) You must be a subscriber to my blog (If your subscriber name is different from the name shown on your comment please let me know so I don't discount your entries). Also, please no Anonymous comments.
2) Please leave your email address at the bottom of your comment so I can contact you if you win.
3) This contest is international, anyone from anywhere can win.
4) The giveaway will run for 3 weeks and end January 11th, 2011
There are several ways to enter. You can do all of the following to earn 20 entries in total. Please let me know which things you have done in your comment so I can properly count your entries (if you want to count them for me, that's awesome too!)
1) Mandatory Entry: Tell me what your favourite beauty product for 2010 is (counts for 1 entry)
2) Visit Bonnie's Etsy Shop (Plaid Poni Designs) HERE and let me know besides the midnight arctic bag, which makeup bag design is your favourite (counts for 2 extra entries)
3) Follow me on twitter here. Leave your twitter name in the comment section below (counts for 1 extra entry) **If you want to post about the giveaway on twitter, it would be very much appreciated, but I am too technologically challenged to keep track of it, so it won't count for an extra entry**
4) Post my giveaway in your sidebar. Include the picture at the top of this post. Leave the link in the comment section (counts for 3 extra entries)
5) Write a post about my giveaway in your blog. Include the picture at the top of this post. Leave a link in the comment section below (counts for 5 extra entries). **You can do a post and a sidebar for 8 entries total**
6) Make a video about my giveaway. Leave a link in the comment section (counts for 8 extra entries)
I know this seems like a lot of rules and information, but I really do want to make sure that everyone has a fair chance of winning.
Thank you again for being such amazing subscribers. I hope you all have a great holiday season. I am really looking forward to blogging in 2011. Good Luck!!