I can't believe it is already October and time for another monthly giveaway. This month I am giving away two really awesome items from Revlon:
1) Night Sky, from Revlon's new expressionists collection, is shimmering charcoal shadow with large flecks of iridescent blue, green, purple and red glitter (picture above is my own shadow and not what I am giving away). So pretty!!
2) Carbonite is a shimmering gun metal nail polish with a slight green undertone. This polish is well known as a dupe for Chanel's extremely popular 'Graphite' nail polish from their fall collection (dupe swatches can be seen on Makeup Cafe's blog here).
1) You must be a subscriber of FunnyFace Beauty (no anonymous entries please).
2) Mandatory Entry: In the comment section below, let me know if you are going out for Hallowe'en and if so, what you are dressing up as (after all it is October!)
3) You can earn 3 extra entries by posting my contest in either a blog post or your side bar (please leave a link to this in your comment).
4)Please leave your email address so I can contact you if you win.
5)The contest will run for 14 days and end on October 18, 2011.