One of my favourite bloggers, Karen of Makeup and Beauty Blog, does a weekly poll on her blog encouraging readers to take part. Every Monday, I will be posting my answers to her questions on my blog, and hope that you will join me by making your own post, or leaving your answers to the following questions in the comment section below.
1) Mood: Excited! I leave for Nashville in just under two weeks, and I am so excited. I love Nashville, and the CMA Fest, and really look forward to it every year. This morning my sister and I managed to get CMT Award Show tickets which has become a tradition during our CMA Fest week.
CMT Awards 2011
3) Do you do anything in particular to celebrate the start of summer?: We usually start spending a lot of time at my cottage. That is when I, officially, know it is summer. Unfortunately, my cottage is currently under renovation, so we won’t be spending any time there until, at least, the end of June.
Sunset view from my cottage
4) Eyes/Lips/Cheeks? : A the moment I am not wearing any makeup (I am actually still in my pj’s), so I’ll do yesterday’s makeup.
Eyes: Mac’s Mineralized Eyeshadows in ‘Cloudy Afternoon’ and ‘Winterized
Cheeks: Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in ‘Amused’
Lips: Essence Lipstick in ‘Coralize Me’
6) A song that always puts you in a good/better mood?: Oh man, there are too many to name. I guess the one I get most excited by, when it comes on the radio, is Zac Brown Band’s ‘Keep Me In Mind”.
8) Tell me about your weekend: What did you do?: It was a nice long weekend (today is a holiday here). Saturday I got my nails done, went bathing suit shopping (it surprisingly went well), and went out for dinner with my friend Kerri. Yesterday, I hung out with my sisters and two of our friends, and then went out for ice cream after dinner. Today, I relaxed and then worked out (more stretching than working out really) with my trainer.
My current manicure. OPI's 'Gargantuan Green Grape' and Studio M's 'Volcanic'
9) What scent are you wearing?: I don’t have any perfume on at the moment, but if I did I would be wearing either ‘SJP NYC’ or Justin Bieber’s ‘Someday’.
10. Weekly goals: I have really been slacking off when it comes to blogging, and I need to get back on track. I am heading to Toronto for the day tomorrow, but will hopefully start posting on a daily basis, starting Wednesday.
If you decide to answer the questions, leave your responses or the link to your responses in the comment section below.
Hope you all have a great week.