One of my favourite bloggers, Karen of Makeup and Beauty Blog, does a weekly poll on her blog encouraging readers to take part. Every Monday, I will be posting my answers to her questions on my blog, and hope that you will join me by making your own post, or leaving your answers to the following questions in the comment section below.
1. Mood: Good. My sister and I spent the day at the beach and then filmed 'The Sister Tag' earlier this evening. If my sister let's me post it, I think people will definitely get a laugh out of it. We are less of the mushy sister type, and rather spent half the video making fun of, and fighting with, one another.
2. Your favorite sandwich?: I like either PB&J on fresh white bread, or a grilled cheese sandwich with 'American' cheese (read cheese slices).
3. What’s your lucky number?: I have two lucky numbers: 13 and 11.
4. Something you no longer worry about but did at one time?: I used to do everything I could to keep certain friends 'happy', and felt like I was walking on eggshells half the time. Now that I have cut those people out of my life, I don't worry making my friends happy, I worry about making myself happy.
5. When was the last time you rode a roller coaster?: Probably a good 10+ years ago. I used to like rides, but never liked roller coasters. I'm not a fan of that 'stomach dropping' feeling you get while riding one.
6. What are four things you like about your neighborhood?: At first I thought this question asked what I liked about my neighbour, and trust me when I say I was seriously pressed for answers (my sister suggested I write "that she didn't call the cops when our dog bit her husband"). I like that my neighbourhood is quiet, small, close to a lot of stores and restaurants (well, close enough), and relatively safe.
7. When was the last time you got your hair did?: I got my hair done right before I left for Nashville (so the beginning of June?). I seriously need to get it done in the next couple of weeks, as my blonde roots are starting to make me look bald.
8. How old were you when you started regularly wearing makeup?: I was probably in grade 11 when I actually started paying attention to, and doing, my makeup. I think I was a bit of a late bloomer, but have certainly made up for it.
9. Do you prefer shopping for makeup alone or with a buddy?: I definitely prefer shopping for makeup alone. When I have a friend or family member there I always feel rushed, because I know they aren't as interested in the products as I am, and probably don't want to spend their entire day at Sephora.
10. Weekly goals: I have been trying to get tickets for the Jason Aldean and Luke Bryan concert in Toronto this week. So far, I have had really bad luck. I thought I had finally found the tickets today, but after agreeing to a price, and a meeting area, the guy stopped answering my emails. I have not given up though. I will do everything in power to be at that concert on Thursday.
If you decide to answer the questions, leave your responses or the link to your responses in the comment section below.
Hope you all have a great week.
Hope you all have a great week.