One of the best presents I received this holiday season was from my friend, and fellow beauty blogger, Meredith of Et Tu and You. After seeing a couple of Facebook posts, in which I was drooling over Lorac's 'Eye Candy Full Face Collection', from their holiday 2012 line, she surprised me with the set as a belated 30th birthday, weight loss surgery recovery, and Christmas present. Amazing!
The set, which comes with four eyeshadow quads, a gel eyeliner quad and a lip and cheek tint quad, comes in a gorgeously decorated gold box that looks just like a box of fine french chocolates. Inside the box, each quad is shaped and decorated like a very expensive chocolate bar, bearing names like 'Caramel Love Affair' and 'Blackberry Truffle Seduction'. This set is so stunning that it is almost too pretty to use (almost!). Below is more information on each of the six quads:
Ooh La La Vanilla (Nude Eyeshadow Palette):
1) A frosted champagne with pink undertones
2) A frosted nude-pink with mauve undertones
3) A matte chocolate brown
4) A frosted dark brown with grey undertones
Caramel Love Affair Palette (Golden Eyeshadow Palette):
1) A frosted champagne with beige undertones
2) A frosted golden bronze
3) A frosted medium brown with gold undertones
4) A frosted cranberry with copper undertones
Tantalizing Cocoa (Bronze Eyeshadow Palette):
1) A frosted champagne-white
2) A frosted gold with yellow undertones
3) A frosted deep brown with grey undertones
4) A matte charcoal-black with finely milled silver glitter
Blackberry Truffle Seduction (Smokey Eyeshadow Palette):
1)A frosted iridescent white
2) A frosted plummy-purple
3) A metallic charcoal-grey with blue undertones
4) A matte charcoal-black
Mesmerizing Dark Chocolate (Cream Eyeliner Palette):
1) A deep navy blue
2) A deep plummy-purple with iridescent purple and copper glitter
3) A deep chocolate brown with grey undertones
4) A dark charcoal-black
Indulge in Berry Kisses (Cheek and Lip Tint Palette):
1) A peachy-coral with finely milled silver shimmer
2) A creamy baby pink
3) A pink nude with brown undertones
4) A cherry-red with hot pink undertones
With star products like their infamous 'Pro Palette' (which by the way, I love love love. If you would like to see a review on it, please let me know in the comment section below), Lorac is definitely becoming one of my favourite beauty brands.
While I haven't had much time to really test this set out (I was really busy packing and moving over the holidays), what I have tried so far has been top notch. The pigmentation on everything is superb, and all of the shadows are super soft and creamy.
The Lorac 'Eye Candy Full Face Collection' is a limited edition Sephora exclusive so, if you too are drooling over this set, you may want to pick one up ASAP.
Thank you once again to Meredith for this amazing treat (pun definitely intended).
Ooh La La Vanilla (Nude Eyeshadow Palette)
Caramel Love Affair Quad (Golden Eyeshadow Palette)
Tantalizing Cocoa (Bronze Eyeshadow Palette)
Blackberry Truffle Seduction (Smokey Eyeshadow Palette)
Mesmerizing Dark Chocolate (Cream Eyeliner Palette)
Do you own the Lorac Eye Candy Full Face collection? Do you want to? Which of the six quads do you like the look of most? What were some of your favourite gifts this holiday season? Be sure to let me know in the comment section below.