1) Silhouette manicure courtesy of Rita Remark and Essie.
2) My favourite 0 calorie drink: Starbucks unsweetened iced passion tea.
3) My Mom makes the best banana muffins.
4) Aren't these Justin and Colin lamps amazing?
5) So many me's.
6) Veggie chicken caesar salad.
7) Rocking the fringe and studded boots.
8) Black and white polka dot manicure.
9) Hanging out with the beautiful Karyn Johnson at Addition Elle.
10) Throw Back Thursday: My 30th Birthday party.
11) My new trench coat from Addition Elle. Originally $149.99, one sale for $49.99.
12) Throw Back Thursday: 2007, what was I thinking?!
13) Bookshelves are almost done.
15) I found the Hello Kitty Easter egg Krista hid for me.
16) Feeling very Easter and wearing lots of pastels.
17) Before becoming a member of Lady Antebellum, Hillary Scott was a ping pong model at Palasad in London, ON.
18) Krista likes to match her bowling ball to her lips.
19) Heading to the cottage for Easter.
20) Sisters back in the day.
21) Easter eggs are hidden for the kids.
22) Krista sunbathing at the cottage.
23) Can't tell the lake from the sky.
24) Bunny cake and carrot cake.
Be sure to follow me on Instagram here.